Monday, August 6, 2018

List of rulers

ReignKingCapitalInformation and events
802–835Jayavarman IIMahendraparvata, HariharalayaProclaimed the independence of Kambuja from Java. Claimed as Chakravartin through sacred Hindu ritual on Phnom Kulen and initiating Devaraja cult in Cambodia.
835–877Jayavarman IIIHariharalayaSon of Jayavarman II
877–889Indravarman IHariharalayaNephew of Jayavarman II. Built Preah Ko dedicated to Jayavarman II, also for his father and his grand father. Constructed temple mountain Bakong.
889–910Yasovarman IHariharalaya, YaśodharapuraSon of Indravarman I. Built Indratataka Baray and Lolei. Moved the capital to Yaśodharapura centred around Phnom Bakheng, and also built Yashodharatataka.
910–923Harshavarman IYaśodharapuraSon of Yasovarman I. Involved in a power struggle against his maternal uncle Jayavarman IV. Built Baksei Chamkrong.
923–928Ishanavarman IIYaśodharapuraSon of Yasovarman I, brother of Harshavarman I. Involved in a power struggle against his maternal uncle Jayavarman IV. Built Prasat Kravan.
928–941Jayavarman IVKoh KerSon of King Indravarman I's daughter, Mahendradevi, married to Yasovarman I sister, claim the throne through maternal line. Ruled from Koh Ker.
941–944Harshavarman IIKoh KerSon of Jayavarman IV.
944–968Rajendravarman IIAngkor(Yaśodharapura)Uncle and first cousin of Harshavarman II and wrestle power from him. Transfer the capital back to Angkor, Built Pre Rup and East Mebon. War against Champa in 946.
968–1001Jayavarman VJayendranagari in AngkorSon of Rajendravarman II. Built a new capital Jayendranagari and Ta Keo in its centre.
1001–1006Udayadityavarman I, Jayaviravarman, Suryavarman IAngkorPeriod of chaos, 3 kings rule simultaneously as antagonist.
1006–1050Suryavarman IAngkorTook the throne. Alliance with Chola and conflict with Tambralingakingdom. Built Preah Khan Kompong Svay. The king adhered to Mahayana Buddhism.
1050–1066Udayadityavarman IIYaśodharapura II (Angkor)Took the throne, descendant of Yasovarman I's spouse. Built Baphuon, West Baray and West Mebon, also Sdok Kok Thom.
1066–1080Harshavarman IIIYaśodharapura II (Angkor)Succeeded his elder brother Udayadityavarman II, capital at Baphuon. Champa invasion in 1074 and 1080.
1090–1107Jayavarman VIAngkorUsurper from Vimayapura. Built Phimai.
1107–1113Dharanindravarman IAngkorSucceeded his younger brother, Jayavarman VI.
1113–1145Suryavarman IIAngkorUsurped and killed his great uncle. Built Angkor Wat, Banteay Samre, Thommanon, Chau Say Tevoda and Beng Mealea. Invade Đại Việt and Champa.
1150–1160Dharanindravarman IIAngkorSucceeded his cousin Suryavarman II
1160–1167Yasovarman IIAngkorOverthrown by his minister Tribhuvanadityavarman
1167–1177TribhuvanadityavarmanAngkorCham invasion in 1177 and 1178 led by Jaya Indravarman IV, looted the Khmer capital.
1178–1181Cham occupation, led by Champa king Jaya Indravarman IV
1181–1218Jayavarman VIIYaśodharapura(Angkor)Led Khmer army against Cham invaders thus liberated Cambodia. Led the conquest of Champa (1190–1191). Major infrastructure constructions; built hospitals, rest houses, reservoirs, and temples including Ta Prohm, Preah Khan, Bayon in Angkor Thom city, and Neak Pean.
1219–1243Indravarman IIAngkorSon of Jayavarman VII. Lost control of Champa and lost western territories to Siamese Sukhothai Kingdom.
1243–1295Jayavarman VIIIAngkorMongol invasion led by Kublai Khan in 1283, and war with Sukhothai. Built Mangalartha. Zealous Shivaite Jayavarman VIII eradicated Buddhist influences.
1295–1308Indravarman IIIAngkorOverthrown his father in law Jayavarman VIII. Made Theravada Buddhism the state religion. Received Yuan Chinese diplomat Zhou Daguan (1296–1297).
1308–1327IndrajayavarmanAngkor
1327–1336Jayavarmadiparamesvara (Jayavarman IX)AngkorLast Sanskrit inscription (1327).
1336–1340Trosok PeamAngkor
1340–1346Nippean BatAngkor
1346–1351Lompong RachaAngkor
1352–1357Siam Ayutthaya invasion led by Uthong
1357–1363SoryavongAngkor
1363–1373Borom Reachea IAngkor
1373–1393Thomma SaokAngkor
1393Siam Ayutthaya invasion led by Ramesuan
1394-c.1421In ReacheaAngkor
1405–1431Barom Reachea IIChaktomukAbandon Angkor (1431).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ក្រឡានល្បីខេត្តក្រចេះ មកដល់ភ្នំពេញហើយ លោកអ្នកអាចកំម៉ង់បានតាមអាសយដ្ឋានខាងក្រោម

មានអ្នកចង់ញុំក្រឡានខេត្តក្រចេះមាន រសជាតិឆ្ងាញ់ដែរទេ! ✔ ធានាថាធម្មជាតិ100% 👉 ក្រឡានធម្មតា 1kg=3$ រៀល 👉 ក្រឡានខ្ទិះ សណ្តែកច្រើន ដូងច្រើន...